Friday, February 19, 2010

Christmas feeling in February!

As an only pup, I thoroughly enjoy my family time. Most of the time one of my sisters is at work, or at school, or out with a boyfriend, so it's wonderful when they are all home with me! Especially when one or both of my parents are home too!! It's this thing called "Feb Vacation" this week, which means great things for my family, but even better things for me! Since they get to stay home and relax with me.

It makes me think of a couple months ago when we had this ridiculous (but pretty) tree in the HOUSE! Yes, that's right, my family dragged a tree into the house and then decorated it. I don't really know why they do it, or why they put a bunch of boxes under it. What I do know, though, is that whenever there is a tree like that in the house, my family hangs around the house more! Meaning more family and Lucy time! And I sure do love that! This is a picture of me with that awkward, glowing tree. It's a great picture of me ;) truly shows off my amber eyes. Ok, enough about me....

Anyways, the moral of this post is that I love love love my family, and I love them more when they are home with me!

Later gators!
Lucy

No comments:

Post a Comment