Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Bro


Snow and I truly have a love/hate relationship.

I love going outside with my sisters and jumping in the snow, or trying to catch it in my mouth! But when 2 of my sisters are at work and my other sister is in the house doing homework... I hate going outside alone. My middle sister let me out on my leash today so I could get some fresh air, but once I stepped onto the porch, I had no desire to stay outside!! I tried to push myself to stay outside since it's healthy and fun. So I walked around for a while, watching my little paw prints appear all around the driveway and patio, it was fun and relaxing. Sometimes (this is kind of embarrassing) but at times I pretend I am a wild snow fox! I've seen some on the discovery channel and I've had dreams about them playing with me outside, off of my leash and everything! So when I pretend, I stand up really tall and straight on the patio near the fire pit, I try to intimidate all of the animals in the backyard, but I know they know I'm on a leash. Still, it's fun to pretend!

One thing I LOVE about snow is when it's time for me to come in the house. I know I have to go straight to the bathroom so one of my sisters can towel dry me, which is so nice, because nobody likes having snowflakes in their eyebrows (especially when their eyebrows are basically their whole face!)

Well that's all for now! My towel has been put away and I'm going to curl up like a little pup on the floor with my sister until she has to go to school. Bye bye!

Lucy

1 comment: